ENJOY DINE WITH INDIAN RESTAURANTS IN SINGAPORE
Singapore’s life has been enhanced by the Indian population. The Indian population has become the city proud. There are large numbers of the Indian restaurants in Singapore.
Little India is the one of the favorite sport in order to fulfill the curry carving. You can also wander in the bustling streets. Racecourse road is lined up with the eateries. This lane involves the two main Indian restaurants such as Banana Leaf Apolo and Muthu’s Curry. These two Indian restaurants are famous for the two Indian dishes such as Fish Head Curry. You can also find two best Indian restaurants in Komala Vilas. These restaurants serve the best masala dosa in the town.If you are interested to take the upmarket experience, Punjab Grill is the one of the efficient options and you can avail different discounts at British Indian Curry Hut ( BICH ) SG
Famous Indian Restaurants in Singapore:
• MUTHU’S CURRY ON RACE COURSE ROAD:This is one of the renowned venues for serving the fish head curry. This would be the best place for the next Singapore generation. All the people definitely love the fresh, tender and fleshy fish. This is actually the proper mix of the spiciness and sourness. The next beautiful thing about this restaurant was that you will definitely love the super hot naan that will come from the open kitchen that is situated in the middle of the restaurants. In the vegetarian section, they will only serve the 20 dishes but these are sufficient to satisfy your hunger.
• TANDOORI CORNER ON BOON TAT STREET :This is the best Indian restaurant that is situated in the Singapore’s CBD. There are not so many Indian restaurants in the center of the city. You can enjoy the existence of Tandoori corner on the Boon Tat street, is the real gift for the Indian Non veg Tandoori food.This is the Tandoori fare with the different North Indian Fare. There are different Tandoori selection that involves chicken Tikka, will capture the heart of the different people. You can also move to the curry and bread corner of the town which involves the tasty butter chicken and butter Naan. You can also enjoy the tasty papadums with the mint Chutney as a starter dish.
• SAMY’S CURRY :This is the most classy restaurant in Singapore. This is the place where you can enjoy the food at the pocket-friendly price. The restaurant has been more than 5 decades to serve the best fish curry. There are rice and two vegetables as the complimentary vegetables. You can enjoy the unlimited flow of rice and veggies.
• GAYATRI RESTAURANT ON RACE COURSE ROAD :This restaurant has the best balance between the non –vegetarian and vegetarian. You can also an emphasis on the different types of diets and style of foods. You can enjoy the dinner in the dining room. There are serving the different varieties of North and South Dishes. The other important function of this restaurant is that you can enjoy the more food at the most reasonable price, good welcoming atmosphere and comfortable service.
• KHANSAMA TANDOORI RESTAURANT :This is the place to enjoy the street life with the Indian beer. They serve the consistent dishes which have the right blend of the different spices in each recipe. You can also enjoy the taste buds with the different flavors of India. All the dishes such as chicken tikka, Mutton Rogan Josh,and chicken , are yummy. They serve the 60 vegetarian items . There is no one who cannot taste the Manchurian and noodles.
• Banana Leaf Apolo : This is one of the popular Indian restaurants on Race Course Road. This is the one of the lively restaurants that has been serving the curries in 1974. This restaurant is renowned due to the banana leaves as they are serving the dish of their choice.you have to select from two main specialties such as North and south Indian . Then your choice food is served in the Banana leaf.
• Ras The Essence of India : This is of the best Sg restaurants in Clarke Quay. They are serving the different range of the Indian dishes from the different states of India. You can enjoy the different outstanding dishes such as Tandoori lobster, Palak Paneer. You can also enjoy the lunch at our riverside tables.
• The Tiffin Room : This restaurant has provided the different tiffin service since 1890. Tiffin curry is the best food of the colonial life. They also serve the English high tea with their local buffet for lunch set.
• Song of India: This is the one of the Singapore’s finest Indian restaurants. This has the opulent interior of the different art stone walls .You can enjoy dining at the modern Indian cuisine. You can also enjoy the lunch set that is mostly available on Monday to Saturday.They are serving the unlimited servings with the selected amounts of dishes with an unlimited flow of beer.
• Yantra by Hemant Oberoi :This Indian restaurant has opened in Singapore in 2008. There is Mumbai based celebrity chef named Hemant Oberoi. This restaurant is the modern spin on North Indian cuisine. They will offer you the unusual event such as seafood Rassa, chicken Tikka fondue and chat .They also serve you different types of Indian bread, Biryanis and different rice dishes such as Chicken Pulao and different varieties of hot and thin soups.
• Tandoor :This Indian restaurant was established in 1985. Tandoor is having the Indian fine dining scene. This restaurant serves the different best Indian food of coastal areas of Goa, Lucknow, Mangalore,and Punjab. They serve you the different offerings such as Mango Curry, Nalli Gosht . This restaurant also offers different courses for the lunch and dinner sets. There is also brunch menu for the Sunday such as fish curry, mutton kebabs and Vegetable Biryani.
• Rang Mahal:This is an Indian Restaurant that is located in the Pan Pacific hotel. It’s elegant style, attentive waiting staff, a large amount of the wine list, make this restaurant more renowned. They are serving the greater value lunch buffet that spread the regional Indian flavors. There is no particular standard for the curry. Reserve a table to enjoy the delicious food.
ENJOY DINE WITH INDIAN RESTAURANTS IN SINGAPORE
16 Authentic Indian Food In Singapore to enjoy the real taste of India.
India is not well known for magnificent scenic beauty but it is also renowned for the Authentic Indian food throughout the history. Singapore is a hot spot for Indian Food. This country has incorporated the rich heritage of the different food dishes such as Indian, Chinese, Malaysian attractions. This is essential to eat mouth-watering dishes of Singapore. In Singapore, you will easily find the North and South Indian dishes.
16 Authentic Indian Dishes In Singapore
- Butter Chicken: Butter chicken is commonly known as Murgh Makhani. This is one of the common Indian dishes that have strong roots in Punjabi Cuisine. This is very famous among the different Indian restaurants as well as Singapore restaurants. In this, chunks of Chicken are marinated with different Indian spices such as Garam masala, Ginger, garlic, turmeric, chili, cumin, coriander and lemon zest. Although butter has been added to the dish and you will not feel heavy with this dish.
- Rojan Josh: This is actually a dish of the Persian features, but Indian spices have made this dish yummiest. With the chunks of lambs has been cooked in the gravy that is made with the help of browning of shallots, onions, yogurt, ginger and different aromatic spices
- Mixed Tikka: This is a next renowned Indian dish in Singapore. This dish is actually the combination of six different types of marinades before it is cooked in tandoori oven. This is actually the combination of sweet and sour flavors that adds some unique addition to the meal.
- Malabar Mutton Dum Briyani Set: Both Mutton and rice are cooked differently. These are layered one another. This dish is a unique combination of flavors and aromas and gives you outstanding feeling while eating these. This is the most suitable dish for those who are more concerned about the different flavors.
- Masala Dosa: Most of the Singaporean loves to eat the North Indian Cusine Masala Dosa. This is actually thicker crispy pancake that is made from the different secret recipes that contain different fermented rice batter and black lentils. You can also enjoy the different chutneys, especially green mint is the special type of sauce that adds a wonderful taste to your dosa. This is one of the lighter food of great India.
- Old Delhi Golgappa Chaat with Chilled Jaljeera Oxide: Most of the Singapore restaurants love to serve this dish. This dish is actually the fusion of different Indian and Western cultures. Everyone is amazed at its creative and unique presentation. This is actually the medley of ghee potatoes and lentils and also served with liquid Jaljeera.
- Paneer Chilli Chilli Tika: This is the best Indian food that is liked by all. In this dish, Thick cheese cubes are marinated and cooked in the tandoor. This dish provides the smoky Aroma and different flavors. This is mostly served with lemon and mint chutney. This is the best add-ons to balance against heaviness.
- Princess Apam: This is one of the Indian dishes that is made with fermented rice batter and coconut milk. This is crispy to the edges and doughy in the center. You can dip this in the orange sugar. This is served with the grated coconut.
- Pudina Lachha Paratha: Pudina Lachha Paratha is the shallow fried layer bread, common in Singapore. This is mostly paired with the Dal Tadka (yellow lentils) in order to give the perfect blend of the freshest.
- Poori Set Meal with Chicken: This is actually deep fried Indian bread. This is one of the under price dish in Singapore. This is commonly made with the wheat flour. The texture of this bread is thicker and crispier. This can absorb the curry better. This is commonly served with the creamy potatoes.
- Keema and chapatti: Chapatis are known as bread, these are made from the wheat flour. Keema is actually the curry of spices that is made from the minced mutton, peas, and potatoes.
- Tandoori Chicken: This is a very popular dish among Singaporean Indians. The reason behind it is that it is homemade and reasonable. You can get the rice with some gravy, chicken, vegetables. This is considered as best Lunch Set.
- Fish Head Curry: Fish Head Curry is one of the best fish curries in Singapore, this is mostly served in the Banana leaf Apolo. This is famous for its taste as it is spicy, aromatic and thick. This will definitely leave your mouth tingling for a long period of time.
- Roll Up: This is actually the Indian food with the twist. These are actually a combination of Indian, Kebabs and Arab Cuisine. Kebabs are mostly made with the different varieties of meat. Kebabs and vegetables are stuffed with the soft rolls. Then Enjoy this meal by dipping your kebab in the juicy and flavored packed sauces that are made completely in-house.
- Murtabak: This is the one of the Singapore Indian Dish. This is made with the thin fluffy pastry which contains fillings of meat and vegetables. The pastry is prepared by shallow frying it. This is cut into smaller pieces before it is served to you. Over the last few decades, the Singaporean Indian food has done new innovations that have sprung up with the different kinds of alternatives such as cheese murtabak, onion murtabak etc.
• Sup Kambing: The other name of Sup Kambing is the mutton soup. This is very delicious, spicy, rich in flavors. All the mutton chunks boil in the soup until it gets soft and tender. This mutton soup is garnished with the different fried shallots and cilantro leaves, these two things give the extra kick to the whole of the dish. The color of the soup is not so good, but the taste of the soup is mouth watering. This is actually distinguished with the Chinese mutton soup by its color. This is slightly thicker in consistency. This is mostly served with tendons or bones, French Loaf bread. This is the best soup in the hot and cold soup category